• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10 SUBS!!! BUZZZINNNNNN

kojohnsn

I FINALLY REACHED 10 SUBSCRIBERS TODAY :biggrin:
I uploaded my first youtube video 6 days ago and that video is very close to reaching 100 views too :biggrin::biggrin:
What a great thing to wake up to. Im going to have a constant smile on my face all day now.
Can you believe it? 10 people that actually want to see my content! For real!
Thank you SOOOO much to anyone on these Forums who has taken the time to watch my videos and give me some feedback, I appreciate it so much:bounce: !

Wow congratz and you just started here just like a day or 2 ago.. :) I hope I can also make my 200 subs now.. It's only 25 to go.. So close.. :(

I FINALLY REACHED 10 SUBSCRIBERS TODAY :biggrin:
I uploaded my first youtube video 6 days ago and that video is very close to reaching 100 views too :biggrin::biggrin:
What a great thing to wake up to. Im going to have a constant smile on my face all day now.
Can you believe it? 10 people that actually want to see my content! For real!
Thank you SOOOO much to anyone on these Forums who has taken the time to watch my videos and give me some feedback, I appreciate it so much:bounce: !

Congratulations! I just hit 10 subscribers as well with only 2 videos on my channel. I'm very excited.Good luck to you!

Back