• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 views!!! Thank you!!

HowTo101

Liking YTtalk
I know it's not a lot for most of you on here but I finally hit 10,000 total views!! I have been working towards this goal for the last 8 months since I started my channel and I finally hit it!

thank you to all that have subscribed and watched my videos I couldn't do it without your support! I hope my videos have been helpful to you in some way because that's why I do this to help others!!

Good Job! I'm still working on my first 10000 views. When you're new and youtube doesn't direct traffic to your channel it can be difficult. I just keep loading videos hoping the next one will get some traction.

Good Job! I'm still working on my first 10000 views. When you're new and youtube doesn't direct traffic to your channel it can be difficult. I just keep loading videos hoping the next one will get some traction.
thank you! and I know the struggle man all I can say is keep at it! keep working hard and making videos and once your videos popular your channel will start to take off!

thank you! and I know the struggle man all I can say is keep at it! keep working hard and making videos and once your videos popular your channel will start to take off!
Thanks! Today is a tough day as my daytime job is driving me nuts and it would be amazing to leave it for a full time youtube job. But who knows, right now I just have fun at it and if it doesn't work out got some great memories!

Thanks! Today is a tough day as my daytime job is driving me nuts and it would be amazing to leave it for a full time youtube job. But who knows, right now I just have fun at it and if it doesn't work out got some great memories!
yeah i hear ya with that! that's why I started making videos every week then am not at every month, because life and work gets in teh way to be able to put them out on a weekly basis. It would be awesome to be able to make videos for a living, sitting on your couch on your own schedule! maybe one day ahaha

I know it's not a lot for most of you on here but I finally hit 10,000 total views!! I have been working towards this goal for the last 8 months since I started my channel and I finally hit it!

thank you to all that have subscribed and watched my videos I couldn't do it without your support! I hope my videos have been helpful to you in some way because that's why I do this to help others!!

Congratulations. That is my goal as well. reaching to 10000 views!!! Do you have any suggestion for me?:spin:

Congratulations. That is my goal as well. reaching to 10000 views!!! Do you have any suggestion for me?:spin:
thank you! that's a great first big milestone to set! honestly just keep posting, keep perfecting your channel and try to get your channel seen by as many people as possible. Good luck!

Back