• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 views!!! Thank you!!

Congratulations! I'm working and hoping to reach 10,000 views in good time too! That really does seem to be a significant milestone considering that is when monetisation will come into consideration! I hope you continue to work hard on this and achieve your next milestones!

Congratulations! I'm working and hoping to reach 10,000 views in good time too! That really does seem to be a significant milestone considering that is when monetisation will come into consideration! I hope you continue to work hard on this and achieve your next milestones!
Thank you so much! Yeah i agree its definitely one of the best feelings when u finally reach it!
Thank you i hope you get to 10,000 views soon too! Keep working hard!

Dude, that is so awesome and I know its hard out there to get growing with things someone really likes to do but there are 1000+ who does the same :).
Hope you will get your 100 Subs too, you have mine ;).

Dude, that is so awesome and I know its hard out there to get growing with things someone really likes to do but there are 1000+ who does the same :).
Hope you will get your 100 Subs too, you have mine ;).
yeah, I know my channel isn't too unique but I enjoy making the videos and helping others so hopefully, it will take off :) thanks so much for the subscription! :)

Back