• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 channel views and 60 subscribers! So can I make money now?

Psychotic Squirrel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
its on. i just watched one of your videos and a commercial played before it.;)

Good luck!

Geek Crossing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Congrats on 10,000 views!!! That's awesome! If I remember correctly, since you're monetizing your videos, you should begin collecting that ever coveted greenback. Keep going!!

PSTravels

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the continued support YTtalk. I did not think that I would hit 10,000 views this early in my youtube career, but people like Old Not Dead, and XingCat have kept me going and given me pointers to improve my channel. I also wanted to ask the YTtalk community if I can start making money now that I have hit 10,000 views. I know that I will not be able to claim my money until I hit $100 though. Anyway, thank you!
Hi! Congrats on your milestone. I've also got some encouraging comments from Old Not Dead!! Such a sweet guy, he too motivated me to keep going! Good luck on your channel and keep Making! ;)

The Maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the support!

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the continued support YTtalk. I did not think that I would hit 10,000 views this early in my youtube career, but people like Old Not Dead, and XingCat have kept me going and given me pointers to improve my channel. I also wanted to ask the YTtalk community if I can start making money now that I have hit 10,000 views. I know that I will not be able to claim my money until I hit $100 though. Anyway, thank you!
Though you are increasing your dollar value, you need 1000 subs before YouTube can pay you. I believe that is the case. Also for the mention in your post. I'm sure Xingcat appreciates it too!

Cheers
Scott

The Maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why are their so many hurtles?

ksjlow

Reaction score
Though you are increasing your dollar value, you need 1000 subs before YouTube can pay you. I believe that is the case. Also for the mention in your post. I'm sure Xingcat appreciates it too!

Cheers
Scott
Really? Payment is only after we reached 1000 subs? I thought we will get paid once we reached $100 threshold. Would you be kind enough to share the link to the official YT statement that states this condition. Tq[DOUBLEPOST=1502018734,1502018570][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations! Now that you can start earning $$ from your videos. My channel is still :( half way there, only almost reaching 5000 lifetime views.