• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 channel views and 60 subscribers! So can I make money now?

The Maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the continued support YTtalk. I did not think that I would hit 10,000 views this early in my youtube career, but people like Old Not Dead, and XingCat have kept me going and given me pointers to improve my channel. I also wanted to ask the YTtalk community if I can start making money now that I have hit 10,000 views. I know that I will not be able to claim my money until I hit $100 though. Anyway, thank you!

Reactions: PSTravels

Psychotic Squirrel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
you are eligible to monetize after you reach 10,000 views, so yes you can start to make money now. Congrats and good luck!

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Congrats on the views and subs! I'm actually with a network, so I didn't realize they put a minimum view requirement for channels to make money. However, I'd say you've got enough to start shakin' dat money maker. XD

Psychotic Squirrel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
go to your creater studio, click on the channel menu. There you'll find how you can turn on your monetization. Once turned on, youtube will review and approve.

The Maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
go to your creater studio, click on the channel menu. There you'll find how you can turn on your monetization. Once turned on, youtube will review and approve.
I turned it on back in march before they shut down monetization before 10,000 views.