• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1,000 Subscribers - in just two months!!

Congrats Man, Ive been following your channel for the past few weeks. Your doing a great job. Keep it up Brother!
Thanks, man! Appreciate you following along. It's been a ride![DOUBLEPOST=1494515906,1494515837][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sooooo, maybe 2 months from now you'll be sharing your 100K subscriber milestone? Seriously good work and great quality videos.
Ha! I WISH! I don't know if low carb cooking can make it to a 100,000 subscriber milestone. LOL Thanks for checking out the videos. I appreciate the words of encouragement.

Hey! I just checked out your channel. I think one reason you've hit that 1000 milestone so quickly is because it actually feels like I'm watching a channel. Like something you'd see on TV. Maybe it's your TV static transitions lol. Anyways, congrats and awesome stuff!

Thats tight dude. How many videos have you made in those 2 months I'm just curious lol . But congrats

Back