• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1,000 Subscribers - in just two months!!

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats Man, Ive been following your channel for the past few weeks. Your doing a great job. Keep it up Brother!
Thanks, man! Appreciate you following along. It's been a ride![DOUBLEPOST=1494515906,1494515837][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sooooo, maybe 2 months from now you'll be sharing your 100K subscriber milestone? Seriously good work and great quality videos.
Ha! I WISH! I don't know if low carb cooking can make it to a 100,000 subscriber milestone. LOL Thanks for checking out the videos. I appreciate the words of encouragement.

The Mach Project

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! I just checked out your channel. I think one reason you've hit that 1000 milestone so quickly is because it actually feels like I'm watching a channel. Like something you'd see on TV. Maybe it's your TV static transitions lol. Anyways, congrats and awesome stuff!

bryan94c

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thats tight dude. How many videos have you made in those 2 months I'm just curious lol . But congrats