0 to 10,000 Subs in 12 months

There are no "secrets", I'd save your $20 or go out for some dinner with it. Common sense, fun, consistent material, and yes luck are all you need.

I think Tim does a fantastic job of teaching effective techniques that can make your channel grow faster.

Yes, you can probably find all the information here or on his YouTube, but spending $20 on a product that gives it all to you in one place and helps someone who helps you all the time just might make it worth it.

He also claims he's going to show you more behind the scenes stuff that he did to make his channel successful, so maybe you can't find it anywhere else... I'm going to buy it soon, if anything just to support him and his family.

At any local grocery store!!!!!

lucky-charms-cereal-box.jpeg
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] lmao

I think you can find the same information anywhere, even by Googling it, and you won't have to spend money.
And I wouldn't necessarily "buy" subs because they probably won't end up watching your content, and what fun is that?

Tim is awesome
But each experience is different so some of his tips may not apply to everyone.

He sells a course? Or wait he just released it, sorry had to re-read. Ehh I'm not sure, it most likely is pretty basic information. Nothing that YTTalk, Video Creators (or well other sources as he is also kinda basic) and some self will can't provide. Also doubt the 10k is a year promise, sounds like marketing hype.

I honestly think the fact that there IS a video like this just shows how much people are desperate to getting wanting to know a "secret" to getting to the top.

Instead of that you could always scare the crap out of your audience MWUAHAHAHA... Just try and be you and bring something fresh to the table.. don't copy others too much.. try and be original and you will do ok. Remember it takes time.

I mean look at me, I'm being patient in my search for Nancy... Anyone seen her?

Back