0 to 10,000 Subs in 12 months

Sarah Muscutt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Hi!

So what's-his-name from Video Creators channel just released his online course with the above title ^^

I've watched many of his videos and have found them very helpful! I really respect him for his work and how he supports people like me, but has anyone bought the course?? To those who have, any thoughts about its usefulness? AKA is it worth the $20.00? To those who, like me, haven't bought it yet but are considering, what are your thoughts?

Thanks y'all! :happy2::crown:

TheDoctor_13

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
He sells a course? Or wait he just released it, sorry had to re-read. Ehh I'm not sure, it most likely is pretty basic information. Nothing that YTTalk, Video Creators (or well other sources as he is also kinda basic) and some self will can't provide. Also doubt the 10k is a year promise, sounds like marketing hype.

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
10k in a year is doable, would it be fun though? Very unlikely and personally I love doing things my own way. Literally 70 percent of the decisions I make in regards to youtube, would be considered as mistakes.

If you really wanted 10k subs in a year you would literally just mass produce videos that jump on trending topics and make sure you get the SEO done properly and also make sure the content Is high quality.

I would honestly be bore to death doing this and wouldn't even care about having 10k subs by the time I got them.

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
10k in a year is doable, would it be fun though? Very unlikely and personally I love doing things my own way. Literally 70 percent of the decisions I make in regards to youtube, would be considered as mistakes.

If you really wanted 10k subs in a year you would literally just mass produce videos that jump on trending topics and make sure you get the SEO done properly and also make sure the content Is high quality.

I would honestly be bore to death doing this and wouldn't even care about having 10k subs by the time I got them.
I agree with @TheBatteryChicken here. It probably has a lot of good info but honestly it's not really anything that hasn't already been said probably. I mean he has a couple hundred videos at least on the topics and honestly what SEO and other stuff boils down to is only 2 things. Trial + Error and LUCK! That's all there really is to YT...

Reactions: TheBatteryChicken

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer

the thought of trying to find something trending on it's own is boring. But it also depends, trending topics can also be risky if people have jumped on it before you, more effort for nothing, better to put more effort into doing what you want.

Reactions: TheBatteryChicken