★ Big way to get more views

SableSparkz

Come here for the Best Call of Duty videos
One of the most important ways to get more views is the tags you use for your video and if it's a series if you link the next episode in the video.
Be sure you use lots of tags for your video that are related to your video, if you need help thinking of tags, here is a great resource to get some good tag ideas: https://ads.youtube.com/keyword_tool

I hope this has helped you guys, and remember to just be patient and keep making videos and viewers will come

very true :)

Also, can check out some videos with a lot of views, and just see what kind of things people tag it as, and how relevant they are to the actual video

yeah i knew about this stuff already but im glad someone informed people because many people dont know about the youtube keyword tool

ad words is totally worth it. Last month they gave out everyone who had an adword account a 100$ trial copoun. Allthough you had to reedem it before july ended you could use the money FOR FREE. I have gotten a couple thousand of views and about 15 subs in the 2 weeks I have been using adwords.

I have a load of tags set so that whenever I make a video they automatically add it to the videos information. That way I don't have to spend time typing them out and I came up with a pretty good list that describes my channel.

Back