★ Big way to get more views

ViciousCritic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
ad words is totally worth it. Last month they gave out everyone who had an adword account a 100$ trial copoun. Allthough you had to reedem it before july ended you could use the money FOR FREE. I have gotten a couple thousand of views and about 15 subs in the 2 weeks I have been using adwords.
It's totally worth it when it's free :) , but would you really spend 100 bucks to get those views and subs?[DOUBLEPOST=1346936576,1346936462][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mmokay! yeah tags always helped me out..ALOT! look at me now lol
I just went and looked at your tags. You have a TON of tags. Does it really help to have that many?

Mikie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think tags can help you get alot of views if it is a trending topic. I think they are good for starting. Overall, I feel fu*k tags..the content shows for itself. Look at all the big channels..little or no tags.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
nice, like the keywords tool.

also, adding close caption I'm told helps as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1348437292,1348437258][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think tags can help you get alot of views if it is a trending topic. I think they are good for starting. Overall, I feel fu*k tags..the content shows for itself. Look at all the big channels..little or no tags.
I'm told they are no longer visible because of people copying tags from others.