Services Zack Wellman | Design made Simple.

Was your experience with Zack a good one?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Zack Wellman

Graphic Designer
AUSTRALIA DAY SPECIAL - BANNER AND AVATAR FOR JUST $10!

933f0fcc29be03e6ea02a6d277d6bfe1.png

Welcome to my design market, my name is Zack and it'd be an honour to work for you.

My style has developed over years of projects, but I can cater to almost any desire you have. From hardcore abstract styles to the simplest of designs, I can most likely make it for you. I adhere to strict deadlines, so the agreed date will be the delivery date. No excuses. :)

Here's a simple list of the services I have on offer.​

6ygUVrv.png

And here's some examples of my work!

63da53ad032318b79224bde5bc772f91.jpg

z9vrb7k.jpg

Payments can be made via PayPal or Swipe, with orders requiring over 5 hours of work incurring an immediate down payment of 25%.

If you're interested in ordering, a private message, comment or email would suffice. :)

Email: zackery.wellman97@hotmail.com

Attachments

• designprices.png
    designprices.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I wholeheartedly recommend Zack. He has done work for me in the past and has always been great dealing with my "special" requests that require extra editing and such. Very professional, fun-loving guy, huge fan.

He hasn't been on for a couple days again, dang it Zack I'm trying to endorse you and you are putting my name to shame! =P

Hurry back!

He hasn't been on for a couple days again, dang it Zack I'm trying to endorse you and you are putting my name to shame! =P

Hurry back!
Sorry man! Had to move a few hours away back to my dads, he's gotten quite ill so I've moved up to help him out. I'm returning to graphic work ASAP, still working on whether or not I'll return to the ole' Tubes!

Sorry man! Had to move a few hours away back to my dads, he's gotten quite ill so I've moved up to help him out. I'm returning to graphic work ASAP, still working on whether or not I'll return to the ole' Tubes!

Well I hope you do! Hope everything works out too with your dad, glad to hear you're coming back around!

Back