YTTalk Promo vid (with bloopers)

This is an epic blooper! It´s definitely more of an inside joke between us YTtalkers but still funny as hell on his channel! Moar such uploads haha

Jonathan

This is an epic blooper! It´s definitely more of an inside joke between us YTtalkers but still funny as hell on his channel! Moar such uploads haha

Jonathan
I might go through all my videos and see just how many bloopers I have I've never posted. I've never thought about posting my outtakes before, I may have some really good ones I haven't even given a thought.

That was a pretty good video.

One of my biggest problems when making a video is I'm a perfectionist. I cannot stand awkward pauses or mispronunciation or even a certain look I give the camera. SO...what I do is I immediately stop the video, delete and start over. Sometimes I'll let it go because I feel like it can wait until I actually edit the video. I'm sure if I recorded until I was done and then edited, you would see some very entertaining bloopers to include raging, yelling, very very bad language, and the many times I've almost thrown my camera across the room. Thank goodness I don't record on a laptop. I suppose I take making these videos too seriously. This is also why my videos are kinda short....I edit the crap out of them.

That was a pretty good video.

One of my biggest problems when making a video is I'm a perfectionist. I cannot stand awkward pauses or mispronunciation or even a certain look I give the camera. SO...what I do is I immediately stop the video, delete and start over. Sometimes I'll let it go because I feel like it can wait until I actually edit the video. I'm sure if I recorded until I was done and then edited, you would see some very entertaining bloopers to include raging, yelling, very very bad language, and the many times I've almost thrown my camera across the room. Thank goodness I don't record on a laptop. I suppose I take making these videos too seriously. This is also why my videos are kinda short....I edit the crap out of them.
I see.... I would drive myself crazy if I was that meticulous. I always have a way I see it going in my head, and my takes never are like I planned, they always have a different quality than I expected. But as long as it gets the idea across I go with it. Sometimes the stuff I come up with on the spot turns out really funny and I leave it in. Like in "Fruit and Nuts and Monkey Butts" the part where I'm like "I had a feeling about you, I thought to myself now there is a guy who likes monkey butt love" I couldn't say it without laughing, and I start giggling at the end of that line, but I thought it was just funny that way, so I left it. Little things like that.

Back