Yttalk IN REAL LIFE!!!!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
well ladies and gents here are more location shots of the "Romanian Gentleman" Parody video! and this time William Phan Joins us!! and We also ask Dee a very important question!!

taggin time! get a good look folks... not every day you get to see two active Yttalk members side by side in the same video!

Katherinejane001 William Phan ghostlyrich Cherry Rammer Pearl JohnKenShow Frankie AikoMiyoko symphonious7 Luis Patino Callum Handley count_teribil B4Astudios Lilikoi Juice TechTac KGATV pawtaytoe SakuraPaws natsu84 Camille Montpetit Reina

tag others that may be interested in seeing this!

well ladies and gents here are more location shots of the "Romanian Gentleman" Parody video! and this time William Phan Joins us!! and We also ask Dee a very important question!!

taggin time! get a good look folks... not every day you get to see two active Yttalk members side by side in the same video!

Katherinejane001 William Phan ghostlyrich Cherry Rammer Pearl JohnKenShow Frankie AikoMiyoko symphonious7 Luis Patino Callum Handley count_teribil B4Astudios Lilikoi Juice TechTac KGATV pawtaytoe SakuraPaws natsu84 Camille Montpetit Reina

tag others that may be interested in seeing this!

That tree looked awesome! Vancouver looks like a pretty cool place to visit. One day... one day. AND COOL that you and Will got to shoot together! awesome. I am now very jelly.... =( lol jk. cant wait to see the finished product.

That tree looked awesome! Vancouver looks like a pretty cool place to visit. One day... one day. AND COOL that you and Will got to shoot together! awesome. I am now very jelly.... =( lol jk. cant wait to see the finished product.

if you ever do come by this way let us all know! we shall chill the chill for sure!! it was a honor to work with will! hes such a legend and a genuine dude! i'll work with him again in a heart beat :D

Back