Other YT Rewind 2020 Collab?

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Back in 2018, we created a Rewind video using submitted clips from the YTtalk community. It was awesome and a lot of fun to make. See the video below. I'm wondering if anyone is interested in something like this for 2020. I would need at least 9 people. This number is random but that's how many people submitted last time.

Last time we only included live-action footage (sorta), but I'd really like to include drawing, art, and animation videos this year if we do this. I don't currently intend to include gaming content, especially gaming content without a face/reaction cam, for fear of the rewind becoming 95% gaming content, BUT I would be interested in helping someone make a Gaming version of the Rewind.

I should mention that I also run a IRL Youtube Group with 1000 people (mostly inactive) and am trying to do a Rewind with them as well. Maybe these two efforts could merge? Who knows.

Reply to this forum if you're interested so we can get the ball moving for this.

Also feel free to share your thought and opinions please

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I just make little music videos, but if there's a place for that, I could send over a clip! Last time was great! :)

Reactions: Nicekid76

Gediphoto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This is a great idea! Let me know if you want a few seconds of footage (vlog style) of me hiking/photographing in beautiful areas around Stockholm, Sweden. :) However I just started, so I think i'd have more and better content for rewind 2021 :D

GoldTrigger45

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I can help make the gaming one but I kinda wanna be in it also

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I will most likely render it at 1920 x 1080 and 29.97 FPS. Going by the replies so far looks like we have 5 people interested if we include me. I can work on posting the rules and deadline.