YOUTUBE'S NEXT VLOGGER COMPETITION 2013

The thing that never gets me a chance to be in these things is the subscribers needed. I mean, I have been through a whole lot of crap, a father never there always in and out of prison, bullied most of my life, I was almost homeless! Id love to share how having a will to go on helps and that there is always hope! :P the contest would help have more people see it, but whatevs, I can still do that video :P
 
I got excited for a second, then I read the last bit :(
Although I'm disappointed I think those conditions are fairly reasonable. Although I think it would be better if they did something like "500 subscribers, been on Youtube for at least one year and 50 videos or more posted." Although I wouldn't be able to enter then either.
 
lol.. what happened to this : "Anyone with a camera, the initiative and a YouTube account can be a vlogger."
HAHAHAHA I was thinking the same dang thing! It starts out like it's here for the little guy, then it's like "you gotta already be somewhat successful though" well F U 2
 
Back
Top