YouTube's ad have been making my video i'm wathcing crash.

gunner4568

Fujimi Warriors
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I cant upload i am trying to upload a 6mb video and it goes to 10 % then stops. and if i try to watch a video with a ad in the middle, when it pops up it goes to an error page and it's been happening all Day (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
--- merged: Apr 15, 2012 7:08 PM ---
I cant upload i am trying to upload a 6mb video and it goes to 10 % then stops. and if i try to watch a video with a ad in the middle, when it pops up it goes to an error page and it's been happening all Day (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i'm trying to upload a video of whats happening but thats not working

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
--- merged: Apr 15, 2012 7:08 PM ---

i'm trying to upload a video of whats happening but thats not working
its the weekend on youtube make sure you use a browser which will continue of the uploads stop and go out and get some air or something leave the browser open the download will complete in its own time. I suggest if you want to speed things up do the following

1) convert to webm (native youtube codec now) before uploading
2) do not upload on a sunday afternoon. Save your uploads for when your not using your pc.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmmm that's strange. I'd try lamb's tips.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have to say i started converting to webm the uploads are lightening fast really they are its amazing.. My audio got messed up in my last upload, but instead of sitting and watching a 1 minute clip take half an hour it uploaded in a matter of seconds. I would say the youtube processing has likely changed and the reasons why uploads are so slow is because youtube is madly trying to convert your video as it uploads. I uploaded last night and the thing was live and in HD in like 2 minutes max I think . I hit upload typed in the words and description and went and got a drink and by the time I returned (not long) it was live on my channel and fully processed.