YouTubers with bad attitudes

It's a strange world we live in now. The reality is that the net has given everyone a voice, whether they deserve it or not. With great power comes great responsibility. Most people who now have that voice don't get that statement.

Even in show business, you see stars who treat their fans badly. The ones who get ahead and stay ahead are the ones who remember that without fans they'd probably be back to nothing very quickly.

I don't have any specific examples to give of YTers behaving badly, but no doubt there are many, and the numbers will grow!

It's a strange world we live in now. The reality is that the net has given everyone a voice, whether they deserve it or not. With great power comes great responsibility. Most people who now have that voice don't get that statement.
It kinda goes back to Freedom of Speech. It's a wonderful thing, and it's a right we should all have, but certain people sure know how to abuse it, or twist it to use in a negative way.

There's one channel I like, but her attitude at times seems to be a little much. She's constantly talks herself up and the way she words things, you can tell she thinks she knows more than her subscribers do. Her content is pretty good, but her attitude is lacking at times.

I also have bad attitude but I always avoid that bcz I know thats bad. So when I see YOUTUBERS showing attitude in their videos. For example in Q&A videos, they dont wanna answer some questions, they act like fans waste their time, I usually give them dislike and leave them alone.

Back