Gaming YouTubers from the UK want to collab (no sub amount, PC gaming)

If you’r 17+ and committed to do at least 1 collab video once a week that would be ideal. As I’m working towards making YouTube my full time job. I’d like to build genuine relationships with other YouTubers who share the same goal.

Games I got: battlefield v and wolfenstein youngblood. Any free PC games I can play as well.

I decided to collab with people from the UK as it's the same time zone (GMT +1) for me. If your time zone is 3 hours before or ahead of mine, we can still work together.

If you add me on discord I can invite you to a server with other people just like me who share the same goal and want to build genuine friendships. We have a recording schedule every week as we like to keep it professional but have fun at the same time.

My Discord: AMINO#4308
 
Last edited:
I'm looking to make genuine YouTube friends, as none of my friends do YouTube

Games I got: battlefield v, apex legends, wolfenstein youngblood, roblox and any free PC games

I decided to collab with people from the UK as it's the same time zone for me.

My Discord: AMINO#4308
how old are you?
 
Back
Top