Meet Up/Gathering YouTubers Coming to London, England

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Hi,

I'm Kite Visionary, a small British London based YouTuber, I am currently looking to do collabs with some YouTubers. Since, University is starting soon, I feel that there are many YouTubers who will come to London, England to study at a university. So I would love to take advantage of this opportunity and work with many talented youtubers who will be coming to London. I also happen to be starting university soon and would love to meet and become friends with some new youtubers and make random, crazy or even weird videos.

My channel is mainly music based but I do dabble in the art of vlogs and some other stuff. If this peeks your interest do let me know and you can contact me through my business enquires email listed down below. I look forward to hearing from you.

that's so cool, i think a lot of youtubers are there and a lot of famous ones as well

This is cool, I might be in London in the beginning of January. I'd definitely do this if I get up there and have the time to do so. Also I tried going into the link for your channel and it doesn't work.

This is cool, I might be in London in the beginning of January. I'd definitely do this if I get up there and have the time to do so. Also I tried going into the link for your channel and it doesn't work.

Great, as for the link sorry man I don't know what the problem is this is the link to my channel youtube.com/c/KiteVisionary so go ahead and check it out

Back