youtube vs twitch live streaming

I was thinking about posting something like this all day and was just about to. Youtube streaming looks really good. It automatically puts a video of your stream to your channel too. Nice, lazy way of uploading lol. Just stream 15 minutes a day. JK.

Twitch already established a brand. You want to watch games? You go to Twitch.

For me, youtube doesn't even exist when you compare it to Twitch. However, if you want to stream something else than games you might want to go for youtube.

Twitch already established a brand. You want to watch games? You go to Twitch.

For me, youtube doesn't even exist when you compare it to Twitch. However, if you want to stream something else than games you might want to go for youtube.

thanks for the tip I think if I decide to ever stream twitch would be my best choice!

One difference... You want to stream with music on the background and I mean any song? Go to twitch. There you can stream games like Rockband, Guitar Hero even GTA V with music and you don't get attacked by the copyright or anything. I don't know if that stays when you have a partner with them since I just stream for streaming and don't have the partnership stuff

youtube would get you more subscribers per viewer because its directly linked. trouble is. twitch has a ton more viewers.

there is a argument about competition, twitch has thousands of more channels. but that still does not out way the benefits of twitch. also twitch has the potential to get partnered and make those twitch monies

Back