Youtube Video Thumbnail Help!

wilandnico

Member
So I am editing the video thumbnails and they look fine EVERYWHERE BUT Youtube. Here is the side by side.


Can someone tell me why my colors are coming out wrong?

thumbnailcomparison.jpg
 
I think Youtube edits the colors a bit. Don't quote me on that though.
 
I feel dumb now. I was running a command to resize the image but kept forgetting to check a box so it wasn't doing anything lol... Oops! thanks Tomba

No problem Wilbur, you found it out yourself I only hinted at it.
Good luck!

Regards
Kevin
 
Whatever software you are using to edit your thumbnails could be in color mode CMYK in the settings, which is for printing, so when you try to upload it on the web (which should always be in RGB) it looks off colored. So to sum it up, look in your color settings and if it is set to CMYK change it to RGB.
 
I also think Youtube changes thumbnails a bit..it happens sometimes to me also. So, don't worry. You can make images a bit washed out, and if Youtube fixes it that is the way to go xD
 
Back
Top