Youtube Thumbnails?

The Beer Inspector

The Beer Inspector
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You don't have to be a youtube partner to get custom thumbnail option. I have it and I'm not a partner. I believe youtube is rolling it out slowly to non partners.

ShotoGamer

Gaming, Tattoos, Comics and Fitness!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ah. man... I really wish I could get that big haha. or atleast 100 subs haha. Im sitting at only 5 right now :)
I'm on 11 I'll give you channel I look and sub for you :)

the9one8

www.youtube.com/the9one8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You don't have to be a partner, just monetize at least one video. Youtube is rolling them out. I had to learn photoshop, but it wasn't too hard. I started with microsoft paint and was so unsatisfied I forced myself into photoshop. There are a lot of tutorials on youtube about it.[DOUBLEPOST=1349403998,1349403991][/DOUBLEPOST]You don't have to be a partner, just monetize at least one video. Youtube is rolling them out. I had to learn photoshop, but it wasn't too hard. I started with microsoft paint and was so unsatisfied I forced myself into photoshop. There are a lot of tutorials on youtube about it.

Smarty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, this maybe is a noob question but I know how to make tumbnails for youtube, but how can I use them in my videos? Youtube only has 3 pictures from the video, which I can choose for tumbnails. But how can I use my own tumbnails? :S

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Hey, this maybe is a noob question but I know how to make tumbnails for youtube, but how can I use them in my videos? Youtube only has 3 pictures from the video, which I can choose for tumbnails. But how can I use my own tumbnails? :S
That was discussed on the first page of this very thread. If thumbnails are enabled for your account, there will be a button under the 3 normal choices allowing you to upload a custom one.

Reactions: Smarty

epickoshon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You can either screenshot a still frame and you can usually find a really good one then just put that as your thumbnail or you can create one in photoshop for example. The size is 480x360 but has about a 20x20 boarder top and bottom