YouTube Terminated My 35,050 + Videos And Destroyed My Livelihood For No Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is potentially the oddest thread I've ever read in a forum.
The most silent vegan-eating videos i could watch in a day would be 28-29 tops!

35,000 videos sounded very peculiar (I mean it isn't physically possible for one person to make that many real videos) so I did a bit of digging and found one of your other channels:

"DireTheHomeLess" - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN-Fwtl-22jBPba9rPS6BQw

(there is your TGNDireGaming username and referral codes in the description - that's how I found it)

And on that channel, in the last 24 hours alone, you have uploaded over 40 near-identical silent videos about "vegan food" All of the videos are monetized:

5EBh1yk.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN-Fwtl-22jBPba9rPS6BQw/videos

It looks like you're spam posting to fill up the Search pages with your videos. Coming back to your 35,000 videos on your other channel. - I guess that was what you were doing on that channel too and that's why it was terminated.

Edit:

And I found another of your channels doing the same thing - spam posting the same video over and over with slightly different durations:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TGNDireGamingHD/videos
That's some CSI s**t right there haha! And seriously, even if the videos were somehow legit, who the heck posts more than even 10 videos in a day for the 1 genre/topic? I can understand sites like IGN that release near 20 videos a day but each video is a different topic most of the time or just different.

This is potentially the oddest thread I've ever read in a forum.
The most silent vegan-eating videos i could watch in a day would be 28-29 tops!
My tollerance would be 0, I could never watch a person on YouTube eat the food that my food eats.

wow..... I never even heard of such a thing... having someone post the same vid several times a day. And like so many people say, who would just watch a guy randomly eat something? And so many times a day? Are vegans that rare that watching them feed is thrilling for some people?

wow..... I never even heard of such a thing... having someone post the same vid several times a day. And like so many people say, who would just watch a guy randomly eat something? And so many times a day? Are vegans that rare that watching them feed is thrilling for some people?
Did you see the "reaction" videos in Crown's post? lol 0 commentary & expression it was like the complete opposite of a reaction. It's like if I were to post a gaming vid with facecam but no commentary, that would be boring as hell even with each gameplay vid being different.

Man I would hate for that to happen to me.

Did you read the thread? The account wasn't terminated for "no reason." This person makes 10+ videos a day of them just eating food with no sound and uses false tags. You should read this thread it is entertaining. And don't worry this, won't happen to you if actually use YouTube the way it was intended and don't spam with mindless content.

Did you read the thread? The account wasn't terminated for "no reason." This person makes 10+ videos a day of them just eating food with no sound and uses false tags. You should read this thread it is entertaining. And don't worry this, won't happen to you if actually use YouTube the way it was intended and don't spam with mindless content.
Most of my content is mindless though. LOL XD

I looked at your channel at least your aren't posting over 10 videos a day with no sound and unrelated tags. There is a difference between mindless content and spamming.
lmao I know, I was being a smartass. XD But wow, the dude had no sound? That's even worse. Talk about total and complete lack of effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back