YouTube Survey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
So everyone I am a small YouTuber currently at 103 subscribers and like everyone else on this forum I am trying to grow as much as possible! So if you could answer the following that would help a lot!

1. What time do you watch YouTube videos?
  2. What is your favourite type of video?
  3. Where do you find new channels?
  4. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
  5. Are you more drawn in by the thumbnail or title?
If you could answer these five questions it would help me and probably a lot of other people too! Thank you in advance!

1: I do not know. I rarely pay attention to the construct that is time. Generally late into the night is when I view Youtube the most.
2: News in relation to gaming, generally. I have found myself watching some let's play type content or first impression videos. Educational video regarding human nature is also interesting.
3: I explore my recommended feed typically. Now that I have become a little more familiar with this forum, I will browse for new content here as well.
4: I do not have a favorite per se. Although if I had to choose, I tend to favour the work of Jim Sterling at times. While a bit exaggerated or over the top, much of his content has great conviction behind it.
5: Title. A thumbnail can be amusing, but it does not explain to me what I am about to watch, usually. Although a thumbnail can tell me the potential quality of what I am about to watch.

1: I do not know. I rarely pay attention to the construct that is time. Generally late into the night is when I view Youtube the most.
2: News in relation to gaming, generally. I have found myself watching some let's play type content or first impression videos. Educational video regarding human nature is also interesting.
3: I explore my recommended feed typically. Now that I have become a little more familiar with this forum, I will browse for new content here as well.
4: I do not have a favorite per se. Although if I had to choose, I tend to favour the work of Jim Sterling at times. While a bit exaggerated or over the top, much of his content has great conviction behind it.
5: Title. A thumbnail can be amusing, but it does not explain to me what I am about to watch, usually. Although a thumbnail can tell me the potential quality of what I am about to watch.

This brilliant thank you very much, your answers have helped a lot to understand what stands out when people are browsing through YouTube!

Answers to most, if not all, of your questions can be found by browsing or searching existing threads on the forum.

Do use the search bar located at the top right of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back