YouTube sucks once again...

iTwe4kz

Super Poster
Anyone upload today within the past 2 hours or so? My video is stuck at processing after it uploaded. I deleted the first one and uploaded it again and it's stuck again.

GAH! YOUTUBE JUST WORK RIGHT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!!

Anyone upload today within the past 2 hours or so? My video is stuck at processing after it uploaded. I deleted the first one and uploaded it again and it's stuck again.

GAH! YOUTUBE JUST WORK RIGHT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!!

IKR!!! And it's ALWAYS right when you want ot do something!!! I HATE IT!!!!! (youtube should have free anger management classes) :p

I had problems earlier today as well when uploading. It took forever to be able to upload my thumbnail and my twitter update lagged and also the mail to subs lagged. I guess YouTube is having a bad day today.

I've noticed the view count on the channel page doesn't go up when in analytics it does, subscriber emails are no longer turning up and thumbnails won't change to new ones (when under 2mb). I guess youtube is very buggy this week!

You're only meant to delete the video and reupload it if after 8 hours it hasn't completed processing. :p It won't help reuploading it again and again.

Back