YouTube success story: Shannon Harris

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Here's another YouTube success story I recently read about.


Shannon Harris from New Zealand

3F2BE4CB00000578-4403696-image-m-26_1491966291515.jpg


From working in a deli to the fifth most influential beauty guru in the world She has transformed her passion into 9.5 MILLION followers and a $360k-a-year income


  • The YouTuber, known as Shaaanxo, has been making videos online since 2009
  • She is now estimated to be making up to $364,000 on the site
  • Shannon also has her own beauty company, xoBeauty
  • Shannon worked in a deli and was an 'outcast' at school before finding YouTube


Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...s-named-fifth-powerful-beauty-influencer.html

Her channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/shaaanxo
 
(Sorry if this sounds mean it really shouldn't) I love how everyone i talk to was very unpopular or an "Outcast" in school which is why they started youtube.

I was being bullied immensely throughout highschool until i discovered comedy which then lead to my youtube channel. This was a nice story to read. :)
 
That was a great story. I read it and can relate; now I need to get on the ball so we can relate on subs and success :D Thanks for sharing.
 
Die Waschmaschine hat mitten im Waschgang ihren Geist aufgegeben und mein komplettes Badezimmer stand plötzlich unter Wasser. Ein neues Gerät war in diesem Monat absolut nicht im knappen Budget. Um den großen Frust abzubauen, besuchte ich https://oscarspins.com.de/ auf meinem Handy. Mein unglaubliches Glück brachte eine riesige Summe, die das Bad und die Maschine rettete
 
Back
Top