YouTube Silver Play Button

Nedko Chulev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew what the dimensions of the YouTube silver play button frame are?

Cheers,
Ned

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've just measured it. The dimensions are:

25cm x 20.5cm x 3.5cm

Reactions: Nedko Chulev

Nedko Chulev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I've just measured it. The dimensions are:

25cm x 20.5cm x 3.5cm
Thank you very very much! I wonder why it's nowhere on the web? Is youtube trying to prevent fakes of being produced or why wouldn't they state that anywhere :confused:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Thank you very very much! I wonder why it's nowhere on the web? Is youtube trying to prevent fakes of being produced or why wouldn't they state that anywhere :confused:

Well I suppose there's no real reason for publishing the dimensions. You can't order them or buy them. They're only sent out to creators who have more than 100k audited subs and there's no choice of size.

Nedko Chulev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Well I suppose there's no real reason for publishing the dimensions. You can't order them or buy them. They're only sent out to creators who have more than 100k audited subs and there's no choice of size.
I guess you are right. I guess I was looking at it more as a product than as a prize. You know, when you buy a painting you definitely get the dimensions of the frame and everything but when you win a plaque or whatnot you're not bothered with that stuff.

Anyway, thank you for the measures! I have a little project in mind and desperately needed them :D

Cheers,
Ned

Reactions: Crown

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I wonder why they don't, because by the look of the picture they all look really small, I was shocked to find out that the gold play button is HUGE in comparison to the silver, but on the promo pic you wouldn't have thought they were any different in size :D i bet a few 1mil channels got quite the surprise with the sheer size of what came in the mail haha

Reactions: Nedko Chulev

Nedko Chulev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I wonder why they don't, because by the look of the picture they all look really small, I was shocked to find out that the gold play button is HUGE in comparison to the silver, but on the promo pic you wouldn't have thought they were any different in size :D i bet a few 1mil channels got quite the surprise with the sheer size of what came in the mail haha
My thought exactly

Reactions: Lightsen

Albertarifi

Reaction score
Can any 1 help me , i have hited 100k subs and still waitin for plaque code on dashboard ,have been around 50 days that i have reach 100k subs

thanks

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can any 1 help me , i have hited 100k subs and still waitin for plaque code on dashboard ,have been around 50 days that i have reach 100k subs

thanks
50 days and 100,000 subs? Something ain't right.

I noticed your channel got deleted, botting maybe?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru

thanks
First of all, nobody here works for YouTube support. You should ask them directly through the official channels.

To answer the question - Channels get audited to check that everything is in order and the subs are legit. If everything is ok, you will be notified here -> https://www.youtube.com/notifications You then follow the instructions that they give you.