YouTube should take our videos and make them Viral..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I believe its the content and promotion of a video that is important to make it go viral, even if YouTube promoted the heck out of it, if it was crap then it wouldn't go viral, people simply would not be wanting to share it and sharing is a very important in something going viral.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
ok, i tell you what... when you upload a new video... give it say 1 hour... now normally you'd get 1-250 views if it was going viral, and if your videos do not go viral you'll get less views... in the next 2-3 days my latest video will get over 1,000 views.
I get 1,000 view on all of my videos within 5-9 days...

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
yes, but i was only making a statement for those who don't get 1,000 on their videos,
--- merged: Feb 7, 2012 8:07 PM ---
I believe its the content and promotion of a video that is important to make it go viral, even if YouTube promoted the heck out of it, if it was crap then it wouldn't go viral, people simply would not be wanting to share it and sharing is a very important in something going viral.
But youtube don't make the video go Viral, which is what they should do! Youtube are doing it all wrong!...
I have to send my videos to all of my family, and they share it with their friends on Facebook/twitter etc.. which is how my videos go viral..

stratafm

Ryan of the WWW
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter
I don't get how they would make the videos go viral. Viral means a ton of people are watching your videos, so what would they do? Force you to watch nothing but what people have labeled viral themselves? To have the best shot at a viral video, I agree with the above that the video more than likely will either have to be insanely stupid... a shot of blind luck, or a cat video. Staged things can be viral too, of course... great-a** singing... bad singing... a cat video, etc. But as for YouTube having the viral video option... I just can't see that.

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.