YouTube should take our videos and make them Viral..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
what i mean by this is, YouTube allows you to upload a good 15+ minutes of video on their website now, right? so couldn't they help us by getting an option on the upload video section.. like this..

I think it would help us YouTubers out a Bit. Wouldn't you guys Agree? the 3rd Option was created in Paint, its not there if you click 'Upload'

ISAFNATO

Youtube PRO
Reaction score
That looks like new youtube lay-out...Still have old one me.. i can upload files up to 20GB in size...

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
But then everyone would upload their video's there (I know I would), then wouldn't all video's be Viral, and if all videos are Viral then none will be.
Also how do you suggest that youtube make our video(s) viral? (what I mean is how will they make our videos viral?)

:p

Reactions: Michael

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
That looks like new youtube lay-out...Still have old one me.. i can upload files up to 20GB in size...
Yea i know, the change will accur on i think the 3rd march, but wouldn't that be a Brilliant way to get MORE people On Youtube, if they had that Option on the Upload
section of YouTube?

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
But then everyone would upload their video's there (I know I would), then wouldn't all video's be Viral, and if all videos are Viral then none will be.
Also how do you suggest that youtube make our video(s) viral? (what I mean is how will they make our videos viral?)

:p
they could do something like this.... Hold on while I create a Picture. it will explain it better!!

ISAFNATO

Youtube PRO
Reaction score
The easiest way to have your video go viral is to video someone doing something incredibly stupid and post it on YouTube. This is the one quality that most viral videos share. For most of us this is not a viable strategy for our businesses

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
i was thinking of something like this perhaps?

it would definitely make it easier for Us, and youtube would most definitely be in business....

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
i was thinking of something like this perhaps?

it would definitely make it easier for Us, and youtube would most definitely be in business....
But then again, don't our videos get sent worldwide anyway (unless you're uploading a copyrighted video), and still my point is that wouldn't most people select that option "Click here to make Your Video Viral", and if everyone clicks it and gets 1,000,000 views on each video they upload then If you hit 1,000,000 without the Viral Option then your video wouldn't be considered viral or popular because most videos would be reaching that many views.

Oh and Your Really good with Paint! ;)

Reactions: Michael

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
But then again, don't our videos get sent worldwide anyway (unless you're uploading a copyrighted video), and still my point is that wouldn't most people select that option "Click here to make Your Video Viral", and if everyone clicks it and gets 1,000,000 views on each video they upload then If you hit 1,000,000 without the Viral Option then your video wouldn't be considered viral or popular because most videos would be reaching that many views.

thanks... and Not if people had to ask for that Option, like to upload over 2MB they ask you for ya number then you get that Option. i think they should do it that way too.. I get 1-5,000 views on my videos so my videos goes viral anyways I'm only trying to help others... that's all...

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score

ok, i tell you what... when you upload a new video... give it say 1 hour... now normally you'd get 1-250 views if it was going viral, and if your videos do not go viral you'll get less views... in the next 2-3 days my latest video will get over 1,000 views.

Status
Not open for further replies.