Youtube 'Promote' feature

Hey guys
This may be a stupid question, but I can't seem to find anything about it. There is a 'promote' button in the video edit settings. Every time I click it it loads a new page with nothing on it. I was reading somewhere that you have to pay for this feature?

If someone could shed some light on this situation that would be great....

I believe google basically sends you to adwords if you click "promote". Adwords is like Virool, basically it is a paid service that allows you to advertise your videos.

Hey asliceoflemon, the promote feature is quite good to be honest. As mentioned by CramBoom it's similar to Virool. The "promote" is based on the same conxept but you are able to do much more. I have been using "Promote" for quite some time and it works perfectly. You are able to advertise videos from you YouTube Channel and direct the users to your Channel after they have watched the "Promote" video.

If you need any help with the feature, let us know bud. I'll be happy to help you out bud.

TheFNetwork

I've only used promote once before. I didn't utilize it perfectly and therefore the numbers weren't great, but none-the-less the numbers did increase!

So yea, you pay a little money, and YouTube promotes your video, and if you set it up correctly it goes to other users that are very likely to subscribe :)

Hey BrettMikaluk, I agree with you YouTube Promote is a good stating point for a new Channel would recommend it to people. But it's a good idea to have a video that is not longer than let's say 2 minute? The only video that I have used in YouTube Promote is the trailer which is more than 2 minutes which I think personally now was a bad idea. But I did manage to get some views just over 10k now I think lols. Yet still it's gaining more everyday. So if you're going to use YouTube Promote always get to know the feature before you "start" "begin" everything.

TheFNetwork

Back