YouTube prankster cameraman jailed for 9 months

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A YouTube cameraman has been jailed for filming pranks which involved planting bomb hoaxes and carrying out fake robberies at London tourist destinations.

Danh Van Le, 31, teamed up with a teenage boy for the stunts which he later shared on an online video channel called 'Trollstation'.

He was jailed for nine months yesterday after admitting a string of public order offences at Inner London Crown Court.

Source and full story here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...med-teenage-prankster-jailed-nine-months.html

I wonder if this will make "prank" channels think twice in the future? Thoughts?

Dunno why the cameraman was jailed, should've been the prank's actual mastermind. It's whatever, at least hopefully now people won't be doing pranks like this.

Besides, what ever happened to the good ole plastic spider trick? Now it's all just doing kissing "pranks" to random girls and guys against their will and harassment.

A lot of 'prank' channels are staged, and if they're not, something like this is likely to happen. This is nothing but good news. Wonder how he'll fare in prison.

I wonder if this will make "prank" channels think twice in the future? Thoughts?

I hope they die off. I find them all mean-spirited, and even if they're all faked, so much of this stuff is staged in public that someone is going to get really hurt from them.

I'm from London, I've met a few of the guys from that group in public, they are pretty cool, don't think it deserved 9 months though.

Back