Youtube peeves!

I upload every 2 or 3 days and it is still annoying hahaha! They need to do that, it would make life so much easier! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1365481981,1365481930][/DOUBLEPOST]KGATV - And, you have to make/upload thumbnails to each video to don't you? :eek: that would be annoying as fark.
Haha yup. :p I don't do anything special really, I just take a screenshot of something turning my video, add the "Day ___" Text to it, and upload it xD. I probably could put a little more effort into them, but meh. Too much work.
tumblr_me9l7mfF511rxwarf.gif

Haha yup. :p I don't do anything special really, I just take a screenshot of something turning my video, add the "Day ___" Text to it, and upload it xD. I probably could put a little more effort into them, but meh. Too much work.
I made a cut out of my gorgeous face, added a blue gradient and an overlayed texture. Added some text then BOOM..

Thumbnail Template. xD

She said i went to get me a cold pop i thought somebody was barbequing and i said oh lord jesus it's a fire i ran out i aint grab no shoes or nothing jesus i ran for my life then the smoke got to me..i got bronchitis aint nobody got time for that:cool:

I always check my channel three times to see if anything has changed. Then I go watch a bunch of videos :p
I do that a lot too. Except it the video manager for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1365485885,1365485810][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also hate when Someone just leaves the comment "Nice vid dude" wtf? Why waste your time commenting... I know you didn't watch it! jerk..
I do that sometimes... But I actually watch the video :( I'm just too lazy to think of something meaningful to say, ha.

Back