Youtube Network chat

MLGCodcaster

The most intense youtuber ever! xD
So this is going to be a thread for everyone to say what networks they like the best why they like them etc

i'll start by saying that i am a director for the network called Necessary Gaming (http://www.necessarygaming.com) and i love it. It may not have all the tools other networks have or the most video views or subs but i feel it has a great community and everyone in it is friendly and understanding like the people on these forums :)

so rules of this thread no saying extremely bad things about other you can say what you think you heard about a network but no saying stuff like "your network is the worst because it sucks a** etc"

i am familiar with most networks and i am up for a debate every network has their ups and downs and this thread will be a place for people to see those positive and bad sides about any network out there so what are you waiting for start the discussion already!

Necessary Gaming isn`t bad at all.

Well if you want to start off an argument then just putting it out there that Acifin,TGN and Machinma Affialateship are the worst networks by ages (my opinion)

Necessary Gaming isn`t bad at all.

Well if you want to start off an argument then just putting it out there that Acifin,TGN and Machinma Affialateship are the worst networks by ages (my opinion)
haha machinima gotta love them i haven't heard of acifin before

Acifin is a sub-network of Viso which is under Broadband TV, They are pretty much TGN with less subs on the hub channels and more unprofessional staff :|
ahh wow that's pretty bad the network you are with i heard is pretty good hope you guys do well!

Back