youtube names

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
ever look at peoples youtube "names".. and im quotating it as some names arent even names :p just words ^^

but they make us laugh at times.

But what i want to say, why dont people take time to think of a word, unique and start from there if they youtube.

i dont know but the name i think is the most importan after all :eek:

The content is the most important, not the name
True, but it is hard to start a YT channel with long and random names, people just will not remember you as well. Look at all the top YouTubers, such as smosh and PewDiePie. Their names are easy to remember, which means people will come back.

How will you remember a name such as "XxQuIIkKScooPPeZZ360zZTriiKkkShoTzZiV720zZZz" - The channel may produce awesome videos, but how an earth will you remember it? The YT username is the biggest desision a YouTuber has to make.

yep, if it comes to a name, it has to be unique...

i mean nothing against the people, i bet a lot of you make cool stuff! but i see a lot of people using the word HD in their names...

HD means nothing in this generation anymore :p

When I made "pawtaytoe" i spent a good.. 6 hours brainstorming name ideas. And I'm not exaggerating, I just wanted something that was simple, funny yet catchy. If it wasn't for my name, I don't think my channel would of gained the popularity that it did.

When I made "pawtaytoe" i spent a good.. 6 hours brainstorming name ideas. And I'm not exaggerating, I just wanted something that was simple, funny yet catchy. If it wasn't for my name, I don't think my channel would of gained the popularity that it did.
Mine took hours of thinking too :p

It's insane hey! People don't believe it when you say "Oh it took me hours to come up with the name" but I was literally PACING back and forth to come up with something cool.
I know, usernames are harder to create than you think, esspecially with 90% of the names you come up with being taken. :p

Back