YouTube Live

tomandkatitv

hey hey well we (me and my wife) are holding a YouTube live event for 15 minutes. Have you ever done anything like that, live q&a or anything like that?

hey hey well we (me and my wife) are holding a YouTube live event for 15 minutes. Have you ever done anything like that, live q&a or anything like that?
I was on YOUNOW live a week ago :p does that count I don't know what's better to go on YOUNOW and stream also on YT or just do a YT stream?

I was on YOUNOW live a week ago :p does that count I don't know what's better to go on YOUNOW and stream also on YT or just do a YT stream?
twitch is much better and more popular for streaming, the biggest growth on twitch recently is the creative category, it contains, muscic, cooking, painting, fashion, makeup etc etc its a great place to get your name out there

twitch is much better and more popular for streaming, the biggest growth on twitch recently is the creative category, it contains, muscic, cooking, painting, fashion, makeup etc etc its a great place to get your name out there

Good to know tnx! I never considered Twitch as a option because I always thought it was only for hardcore gaming! Going to check that out next!

I have not, but you'll have to let us know how it goes, good luck!
thanks pal, i assume i'll learn as i go... i have done all my research but until you hit LIVE you never know eh.. appreciate it mate.[DOUBLEPOST=1467275277,1467275211][/DOUBLEPOST]
i just signed up to younow it looks good i assume that streaming on youtube just helps with the channel and community building there. what was your live stream about?[DOUBLEPOST=1467275360][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks man, it does look great for that, maybe we will try and stream to young and you tube if we can at the same time... we really want to build the community of our channel so i suppose keeping it there helps.

thanks pal, i assume i'll learn as i go... i have done all my research but until you hit LIVE you never know eh.. appreciate it mate.[DOUBLEPOST=1467275277,1467275211][/DOUBLEPOST]
i just signed up to younow it looks good i assume that streaming on youtube just helps with the channel and community building there. what was your live stream about?[DOUBLEPOST=1467275360][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks man, it does look great for that, maybe we will try and stream to young and you tube if we can at the same time... we really want to build the community of our channel so i suppose keeping it there helps.

It was about the usual :p Doing my makeup while interacting with my audience..... Also I had to keep myself awake because I was going to a midnight cinema premier :p

Back