Youtube is addicting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Do you find youtube addicting where you need to be on it nearly all day when you have free time? youtube has become my addiction and im on it 6 hours day most days and my parents think i need to slow down, how long are you on it for a day and are you a tube addict xD?

iDastardly

I've Got It
Reaction score
I am more than addicted youtube is like heroine to me :p I am online on youtube for about 8 hours a day on the weekend and three during the week.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am on YouTube roughly one hour a day on week days and on the weekend I am on there for about 5 hours a day. I love how well the video side of things and community comes together into one site, no wonder it is so addicting for people.

LilJack

Reaction score
Im on it all day every day when its the holidays haha

TheGreenWhite

Reaction score
Sadly I have ADD so I get a prescription of medication to help battle that inattentiveness. Why this is relevant is because the medication I take makes me focus too much and I'll stay on Youtube for hours at a time without realizing it. It's kind of counter productive if you ask me :D.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sadly I have ADD so I get a prescription of medication to help battle that inattentiveness. Why this is relevant is because the medication I take makes me focus too much and I'll stay on Youtube for hours at a time without realizing it. It's kind of counter productive if you ask me :D.
I can imagine it being productive as well for other things, say if you were studying does that mean you could study for hours in good focus? :)

StevenBridges

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It totally depends for me. I'm on holidays at the moment so I'm on it quite a lot as I prefer it to TV. However when I'm at Uni I don't go on it very often at all. Wouldn't say I was addicted but it's definitely one of my favourite websites.

Shawn

Reaction score
I agree. Its more addicting to me on a user-end rather than a publisher-end though. I always have a window open on YouTube either listening to music or watching something funny or looking at movie trailers. I really have no need for any music players because the only time I get for listening to music is when I drive (got a CD player in my truck) and then I am on the computer which YouTube becomes the perfect thing for my nice bass and speaker system :)

I own maybe 20 music CDs because of how YouTube gives me everything I need for free, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.