Youtube help in general.

mclen

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this to be but yeah, here you go.

I don't know if this is a problem with youtube or if I'm not tagging/describing my videos properly or if it's just a case of no one wanting to watch them....but most of my recent videos have no views/likes even though I have 38 subscribers, yes I know that most of them are probably innactive ones but I don't know, I just feel discouraged to make videos.
Like I love making them but, the thing that makes it awesome is having people you can become friends with and talk to in the comment section and I just feel like I'm missing out.... Maybe I'm just being whiny hahha :D maybe it'll pick up if I keep going at it.
Does anyone else feel this way?

Well first of all you don't post videos up consistently. It appears that you only started being active again since last week after a 3 month hiatus.
If you aren't putting videos up for people to watch, you can''t expect people to come and watch your videos.
You need to be more consistent so people will want to come back, if they are interested in your content.
Be patient because it's only been a week so people aren't going to flow to your channel, and follow the 3 C's Confidence-Consistency-Content

It would of been best to post it in the Strategies & techniques advice Forum. :) your best bet is that they are in fact inactive, but here on this community a lot of people will go ahead and check your channel out, so don't worry about it and keep making them videos! :D

Well since you just started uploading videos again it might be that many of your subs lost interest. Also don't let it get to you its like a fresh start. You just have to get their attention again :).[DOUBLEPOST=1366505204,1366505072][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would of been best to post it in the Strategies & techniques advice Forum. :) your best bet is that they are in fact inactive, but here on this community a lot of people will go ahead and check your channel out, so don't worry about it and keep making them videos! :D
I just noticed your signature says nipples randomly xD

Simple, be more active and work hard. You seemed to take 3 months off and then have only recently started again and these things take time :) Other things to note are that good SEO and good promotion can help you get more views also (if used correctly).

Well first of all you don't post videos up consistently. It appears that you only started being active again since last week after a 3 month hiatus.
If you aren't putting videos up for people to watch, you can''t expect people to come and watch your videos.
You need to be more consistent so people will want to come back, if they are interested in your content.
Be patient because it's only been a week so people aren't going to flow to your channel, and follow the 3 C's Confidence-Consistency-Content
Thank you :D I'll make sure I take into consideration what you said :) (I'm really bad with consistency so I'll work on it haha)

Thank you ?

Don't get discouraged because you don't have that much interaction. Why do you make vids anyway? Yes, at first it's quite hard to gain views but you have to try. Love making vids, and dont be discouraged.

Yep, just have fun doing what you're doing... but try to post more often so people don't forget who you are. My schedule is all over the place and I try hard to at least post 4 vids a month, but if there is some sort of hiatus, I at least make a shout-out video or something to fill the void as I prepare to finish more videos.

Back