• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

YouTube goals for 2020

Žouz

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
As I've reached 303 subs on the 6th anniversary on my channel, my goals are fairly simple for the end of 2020. I want to reach 100pi subs till December 31st, and... about 200 000 views, as now I have around 194 000. I want that freakin' pi and my channel journey is over ( unless I collect 1000pi OR MORE). The channel is a glorified joke machine in a sense that I don't really take it seriously and just f around on the site, but feel free to check it out, link in bio:))))

katelynborg

Reaction score
I have reached 20 subscribers since posting my first video 2 weeks ago! My next goal is to reach 50 by next month. It's not a lot but it's a huge step for me

Levi Edmonson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want to get toy 50 subscribers again and I want to get 300 views, I'm at 160 atm

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Subscriber goals seem to be more difficult as people like to watch but far fewer actually subscribe.
My goal for Marble Grooves is 10K subs, 1M views
Track Time 100K subs, another 1M view video
Race Grooves will see lots of activity again with a return to track set and play set reviews.
Well, due to life circumstances and YouTube changes, I am not going to come anywhere near my goals.
I'm still alright. I'm still re-grouping and have firm plans for 2021!
One more channel met the monetization threshold and that one might have a decent future.

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
In B4 the month ends! Im just coming off the back of a surge in channel interest so my scope for whats possible is currently a little funky. still! if I could hit these goals by year end i'd be pretty happy

1. How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2020? - 600 (650 as a stretch goal)
  2. How many views would you like to have at the end of 2020? - 100k (125k as a stretch goal)
  3. What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2020 (unrelated to subs and views) ? - I want to try and do one significant thing with my youtube channel every week, I want to try and collab a bit more and try and get involved in the youtube podcasting scene a bit more :)

Reactions: Fost