• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

YouTube goals for 2020

I want to get to 5,000 subscribers by the end of 2020
I want to get to 100,000 views by the end of 2020
I want to try to stream 4 days a week and upload videos on the others and get to a total of 500 uploaded videos by the end of 2020.

Really late, but here we go. I'm just starting over, after I left my channel. I plan to upload weekly.

1. I want 200 new subscribers. I'm currently at 30, but that's from when I let my channel die.
2. I want to create a small community on my channel, and get some frequent comments, etc.
3. Make a video that gets more views then the rest. Something like 10k views when everything else gets like 50.

Well, our goals are super simple:

- 200 subs by end of year with 1000 video views

currently sitting at 28 in less than one month, tons of subs that are non-natural (from friends), but hey, you have to start somewhere!

I’m at 263 subs I wanna get to 300 by august and 500 by September and by 2021 hopefully 1000??? Idk but I know I love doing this

1. 5k subscribers
2. 500k views
3. To inspire those who want to give up. My channel is all about advice in general

I only started a few months ago, but my goals for 2020 are:

Learn the trade
Learn what I like making
Enjoy making stuff

(Getting 100 Subs would be lovely too!)

My goals:
1. Complete NES Revisited Series (Season 1 of 8 already)
2. get over 250 subs. at 12 now
3. 500 watch hours
4. Streaming by Fall (buying a house this summer)

Back