Request Youtube Full Homepage GFX needed!! willing to pay

CGPretty

Hello I've just started a new youtube channel, Its a tech channel to do with everything techy ;)
I need a full gfx design for my channel. From things like an professional intro to a banner and everything in-between. If you can do a professional and neat looking job I'm willing to pay for it. Contact me if your interested. Ps i would want to see some of your work before hand to save us both some time before making it

Hi, I am a professional branding artist with 3 years of experience.
I can create you a logo and a channel banner.
I have worked with and for companies such as Nestle, Lindberg and DKNY in the past.

Please email me - silverdesigns33@gmail.com to see my works as I cannot post links on here.
We can also talk about pricing and more info.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,
Vedante

P.S. - My channel has nothing to do with my branding and designing work.

Hi, I am a professional branding artist with 3 years of experience.
I can create you a logo and a channel banner.
I have worked with and for companies such as Nestle, Lindberg and DKNY in the past.

Please email me - silverdesigns33@gmail.com to see my works as I cannot post links on here.
We can also talk about pricing and more info.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,
Vedante

P.S. - My channel has nothing to do with my branding and designing work.
Could I see some of your work I understand you cannot post links but if I where too email you as well?[DOUBLEPOST=1384204210,1384204104][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello I've just started a new youtube channel, Its a tech channel to do with everything techy ;)
I need a full gfx design for my channel. From things like an professional intro to a banner and everything in-between. If you can do a professional and neat looking job I'm willing to pay for it. Contact me if your interested. Ps i would want to see some of your work before hand to save us both some time before making it

We'd also be more than happy to help, We've worked with youtube networks bringing 10's of millions of views a month and all the way down to smaller youtubers :) Our prices are extremely reasonable and we provide constant updates and professional quality.

Feel free to add us on skype: oneplaceproductions

Hope we can assist you with your branding :)

Could I see some of your work I understand you cannot post links but if I where too email you as well?[DOUBLEPOST=1384204210,1384204104][/DOUBLEPOST]

We'd also be more than happy to help, We've worked with youtube networks bringing 10's of millions of views a month and all the way down to smaller youtubers :) Our prices are extremely reasonable and we provide constant updates and professional quality.

Feel free to add us on skype: oneplaceproductions

Hope we can assist you with your branding :)
I left my email in the last post.
silverdesigns33@gmail.com. You can email me there and I'll show some of my work.

Back