YouTube forcing us to display the G+ icon in the banner?

What I take issue to is the fact that

1)you can't delete it,
2)it points to the crappy version of the URL. If I want to display the custom G+ URL (the one that G+ has been forcing down my throat too btw), then I have to add that manually, making a total of 2 links to G+ (no chance)
3)t takes up the first slot! I want to promote my twitter. I don't care about G+. I want twitter in the first slot.


Anyone who hates this as much as I do, I encourage you to click "send feedback" and express yourselves....
 
Who cares? No ones forcing you to use g+ anyways.

Huh? I don't understand how you can say that. Google has done exactly that, as you should know. I mean sure, you don't have to USE the account exactly, but that'd just be silly (Google is forcing everyone to have a G+ account with the new comments system) because it's just another way to get your vids shared. But this is not the issue here.

The issue is having to have two G+ links, one's original account, and the G+ Page you've made to link your account to. Some people don't have this because they never made a G+ page. I did, like so many others here, because I wanted to change my Youtube name. It's a stupid mistake as far as I can see and I hope they fix it soon. >.<
 
Back
Top