Other YouTube Film Festival

SamsTVVloggity

Well-Known Member
Hey Guys.

Lately I have been thinking and researching into Film Festivals showcasing Films/Movies/Shorts made by YouTubers.
I have found that there is not many, if at all, any out there.

With that in mind, I have come up with the idea of creating one, and building it up from the bottom;
Starting from hosting a selection on YouTube and hopefully moving on up to hosting them in venues.

I know this is a huge aspiration, but I am not someone who gives up easily, I push myself and aim high.

So what do you guys think ? Do you think an idea like this is good, or am I wrong in my idea ?

Let me know guys.

This is really something I want to try to create and I hope you guys agree.

Thanks.
 
If a youtuber was producing films they wouldnt be a youtuber, there a** would be on vimeo
31184532.jpg
 
Hey Guys.

Lately I have been thinking and researching into Film Festivals showcasing Films/Movies/Shorts made by YouTubers.
I have found that there is not many, if at all, any out there.

With that in mind, I have come up with the idea of creating one, and building it up from the bottom;
Starting from hosting a selection on YouTube and hopefully moving on up to hosting them in venues.

I know this is a huge aspiration, but I am not someone who gives up easily, I push myself and aim high.

So what do you guys think ? Do you think an idea like this is good, or am I wrong in my idea ?

Let me know guys.

This is really something I want to try to create and I hope you guys agree.

Thanks.

I don't see why this couldn't work, the competition doesn't have to exclude those who upload to other video platforms… I think it sounds like a great idea and something that I personally would love to get involved with, so give me a shout if you do go ahead with this, I'd help if you needed it!
 
I don't see why this couldn't work, the competition doesn't have to exclude those who upload to other video platforms… I think it sounds like a great idea and something that I personally would love to get involved with, so give me a shout if you do go ahead with this, I'd help if you needed it!
Awww thank you, that means so much to me. And your right, I mean it can be a Festival showcasing Films and such from YouTube and other online Video websites. So thank you. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and would love your help :)
 
Hey Guys.

Lately I have been thinking and researching into Film Festivals showcasing Films/Movies/Shorts made by YouTubers.
I have found that there is not many, if at all, any out there.

With that in mind, I have come up with the idea of creating one, and building it up from the bottom;
Starting from hosting a selection on YouTube and hopefully moving on up to hosting them in venues.

I know this is a huge aspiration, but I am not someone who gives up easily, I push myself and aim high.

So what do you guys think ? Do you think an idea like this is good, or am I wrong in my idea ?

Let me know guys.

This is really something I want to try to create and I hope you guys agree.

Thanks.

I'd be interested in submitting a video. I entered a Hyundai video contest a few years ago and it was fun.
 
Back
Top