Youtube Drinking Game. (21 and older). I got the answers.

I'm kind of serious. I think it's a great idea.[DOUBLEPOST=1389163356,1389163318][/DOUBLEPOST]
*puts legs on table*

I'm chillin'. I know not to mess with anyone who has been trained by a Russian. That's basically asking for death and/or botted views.

*takes sip of vodka/orange juice mixture*


LOL. The low key shade in that post.
 
*puts legs on table*

I'm chillin'. I know not to mess with anyone who has been trained by a Russian. That's basically asking for death and/or botted views.

*takes sip of vodka/orange juice mixture*
Mixing Vodka with Juice/Coke is the worst thing ever .
It's the easiest way to feel sick .
Just drink a glass of water after every shot and you'll be able to drink a lot more without feeling sick and stuff .
Alcohol dehydrates you so you need to drink something .
The thing is , mixing sugar ( Juice , Coke and similiar ) and strong alcohol is bad .
I love Cuba Libre , the thing is , after a few of them I can't drink anymore without feeling weird and s**t .

This was your first lesson of drinking .
 
Mixing Vodka with Juice/Coke is the worst thing ever .
It's the easiest way to feel sick .
Just drink a glass of water after every shot and you'll be able to drink a lot more without feeling sick and stuff .
Alcohol dehydrates you so you need to drink something .
The thing is , mixing sugar ( Juice , Coke and similiar ) and strong alcohol is bad .
I love Cuba Libre , the thing is , after a few of them I can't drink anymore without feeling weird and s**t .

This was your first lesson of drinking .
I had what my dad called a "Screwdriver" the other night, and I felt fine afterwards. And that was after two 25 ounce cans of Lime-A-Rita (which really doesn't have much alcohol to begin with). I was able to get back to my room under my own power. I'd call the night a success.
 
Back
Top