YouTube Dear me

Yes I have! I even watched some of the videos that have been done by the women who participated and I must say that I have cried a lot because of this.

While it is for women I do think I will be making my own #DearMe video for my Friday.

But is this the announcement YouTube was going to make? I believe they have another announcement.
 
Yes I have! I even watched some of the videos that have been done by the women who participated and I must say that I have cried a lot because of this.

While it is for women I do think I will be making my own #DearMe video for my Friday.

But is this the announcement YouTube was going to make? I believe they have another announcement.
I guess this was an announcement ;) I m not really sure :D
 
I'd really love to get the YTtalk community together to do a mens one!
I know and understand its for international womens day, but I just think it would be a great thing to do and all take part in!
 
I noticed it at the top but didn't click on it, I mostly don't pay attention to that stuff. I know with Google when it has different pictures I usually just hover over to see what it's about. It's not that I don't want to check it out, it's because I don't have much time a lot of big things have happened with the channel so I've been really busy.
 
I'd really love to get the YTtalk community together to do a mens one!
I know and understand its for international womens day, but I just think it would be a great thing to do and all take part in!

You called for a men's one, so I answered that call I guess... I'd like to see other YTTalkers take on this topic though!

Anyways, in case anyone was interested...my "men's take" on #DearMe haha

 
Back
Top