Youtube custom thumbnails waiting

Zequinoxfifa

Its all about the football
I dont know why i cant make custom thumbnails right away. It says this Your account is not eligible at this time. What does that mean? and how long does it takes to get that custom thumbnail?

Is your channel older than 30 days? I can't see, as the new layout has confused me, but you only have 1 video so it may not be.

Custom thumbnails are only activated after that time :D

Is your channel older than 30 days? I can't see, as the new layout has confused me, but you only have 1 video so it may not be.

I believe you need to be a youtube parter too, so to do that simply enable monetization and then after a month, you may get thumbnails.

i see, this is going to be awhile to receive the custom thumbnails :/

I believe you need to be a youtube parter too, so to do that simply enable monetization and then after a month, you may get thumbnails.
yeah i already did. I guess i need to wait for a month

I thought they had rolled it out to everyone, however having a quick search around you need monetization enabled aswell, doesn't need to be a full partner. Thanks Eqo

You need to have monetization enabled for 30 days (it may take a little bit longer), and your account must be in good standing.

Back