YouTube Culture

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

I made a video about YouTube Culture, and I know everyone on YTtalk will have an opinion on this. If you have made a Youtube Culture video, send it to me so I can watch or just comment what you feel about YouTube culture!

Reactions: Mikes

Mikes

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Hey, you have some pretty rational thoughts there. :spin:
I can't agree more about the idolizing. I mean, at least just don't go nuts about a person. A bunch of YouTube videos won't tell you everything about what kind of person they can also be.
With that, I'd also have to add how I hate how some people stick to a YouTuber like they're a belief or something, and get offended and extremely defensive when someone says something negative about them. There should be a fine line between such types of attachment.
Anyhow, great video! I'm not sure how often you do videos like these without a script, but keep going at 'em. The more you do them, the more you'll get used to speaking your mind and elaborating on your thoughts without the need of one.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, you have some pretty rational thoughts there. :spin:
I can't agree more about the idolizing. I mean, at least just don't go nuts about a person. A bunch of YouTube videos won't tell you everything about what kind of person they can also be.
With that, I'd also have to add how I hate how some people stick to a YouTuber like they're a belief or something, and get offended and extremely defensive when someone says something negative about them. There should be a fine line between such types of attachment.
Anyhow, great video! I'm not sure how often you do videos like these without a script, but keep going at 'em. The more you do them, the more you'll get used to speaking your mind and elaborating on your thoughts without the need of one.
Thank you :) I agree! Yeah, like the Alex Day, Tom Milsom, Edd Plant, Luke Conard etc. scandels. That is not ok.

Thanks :) I have been doing them more often than I usually do. I usually do sketches but I am still not sure in what direction I am taking my channel in :confused: but hopefully I will know soon. I want to do both kinds of videos but not sure how to work it out.

Reactions: Mikes