YouTube Copyright Counter-notification!

P K Saha

Hello friends,

My videos are stolen. I requested YouTube as take down notice. YouTube removed all the copied content.
Unfortunately, one creator gave me copyright counter-notification.
I've submitted my written documents for contents.
But YouTube doesn't take action. However, YouTube live all the copied content.
Even the creator threat me in our local language.

What should I do now? I am confused. I'm dumbfounded little bit.

Please help me a bit.

If they made any money off of it, you can sue, other than that, message youtube once again with all your proof.

Yes he is earning money. But how can I sue him? I don't know who is he. I just got his channel name.

Yes he is earning money. But how can I sue him? I don't know who is he. I just got his channel name.
Form a legal copyright claim against the youtube channel, you have to have something linked to your account to earn money, therefore his real name is out there.

Oh I got his name from email. He warned me somewhat.
But my question is that how can I form legal suite? Please give me any resources. I don't know how can I do it?

Oh I got his name from email. He warned me somewhat.
But my question is that how can I form legal suite? Please give me any resources. I don't know how can I do it?
FIRST, contact youtube's support team and in form them that they are not complying, from there they will help you, in theory but as far as i know only big channels get that special treatment, this site wont let me link anything but accidentattorneys(dot)com is your best bet if you are clueless to what to do next.

Back