YouTube contacts?

Ugh I hate that, I always refuse invites because they add me for the sake of sending crap though the PMs in a mass spam manner. I just can't have that. I've had a spate of music channels trying to add me. Thankfully that's eased off. But now and again I'd get random people try to add me. (I've friend lock on my PMs, so that stops my PM from getting spammed by random people; Which annoys the hell out of me)

People invite me, and I always accept it, because it's alot to do to invite someone, but after accepting I never hear anything of them ever again. So it's kinda pointless.

Sadly , people don't really take contacting seriously anymore. A lot of bots are used to mass contact people just so that people would check out their channel and subscribe.. I don't really see that many advantages to having contacts anyways.

youtube has implemented a security precaution that x's out bots why you think when you get to about 300 views per view you start to see a question mark they have done that to ensure the views are accurate thats what is stated on there website. People still continue to send spam messages to try and get you to sign up for fake bot sites and programs then after a while you look for there page and it has suddenly been terminated by youtube.

youtube has implemented a security precaution that x's out bots why you think when you get to about 300 views per view you start to see a question mark they have done that to ensure the views are accurate thats what is stated on there website. People still continue to send spam messages to try and get you to sign up for fake bot sites and programs then after a while you look for there page and it has suddenly been terminated by youtube.

Yeah but the view count thing has been in place for years as far as I know.

I don't accept, deny, or ignore. I just let it fill my contact box because I never look at it anyway.

Back