Gaming YouTube Collaboration group! [PC] [Maybe Xbox]

DangerousDanXI

Hello!
I want to start doing YouTube properly, I've done it in the past but was not happy with the quality of my content. but i want to do it as a group rather than me doing it solo. I want people who also want to take YouTube seriously and also have a sense of humour and upload regularly.

I'm 16 and also go to college and work part time, so the days i am able to play/record:
(UK Times)
Tuesday: 7:00pm - 12:00am
Wednesday: 10:00am - 11:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am - 11:00pm
Saturday: 9:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
Just to clarify because im in college i get coursework so some days i might not be able to play.

So the requirements:

Decent PC that can run intense games
Decent Mic
Recording and Editing software
I don't care what age you are as long as your not toxic (Screaming, rude ETC)
Games
Time to record

To clarify again, i said im 16 but my voice hasn't broke yet so if your looking for people with deep voices then im not your guy, if your looking for someone who's matured and not toxic then ill probably be the guy.

My PC specs are: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
I5 7500 @3.8GHZ
16GB RAM
Mic: Turtle Beach XO four with a headphone splitter
Recording software: Action
Editing software: Sony Vegas Pro 14

One of the games i want to record is PUBG, if you want to join, just comment and also comment some more games that you want to play.

Thanks for Reading
Any Questions? Comment
PS i know this was long

Hey, I'm super down to link up and chat about recording PUBG. Would you like to join in on my discord? I'm 17 but have a pretty deep voice so it'd be sort of funny to have that contrast between the two of us. I will say that I am not the greatest at PUBG but I do have pretty good comedy skills. I have a YETI Pro and a great PC so I'm set on my end. Let me know!

Back